Hahahahah I’m sure that’s been done before. :| The “something witty” bit up there.
1. Name: Midori.
2. Age: Fifteen.
3. Gender: Female :3
4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? Nope, not really.
5. What is your career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life? I’ve always wanted to be an author, so that’s what I’m planning on doing for my career.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? Ah…hmm. I have several very lovely childhood memories—I can’t possibly choose a favourite! But perhaps I could try…hmm…probably…a day when I was about five years old. I was playing in my backyard, walking back and forth on a bunch of fallen logs. I was playing some game, I think, I don’t remember. But it was so quiet and peaceful, especially when you’re a child and you have your imagination run away with you…lovely, lovely.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? Write a story that I like, improve some already existing characters, and maybe even go outside and walk around. (I have a strong sense of social anxiety, which is annoying, so I don’t often go outside.)
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? Every time I try to write it goes wrong, and I spiral down into some typical writer’s angst, and that entices the anxiety and the paranoia and the unsettling feeling of someone watching me. That’s on a really bad day, but usually I keep under control, which is extremely good. Also, on bad days I bite down my nails so much that they hurt quite a bit; no fun at all.
9. How do you respond under pressure? Clam up, pretty much. XD I become very wary and very cautious and speak in a short, clipped voice. That’s what I do when I’m uncomfortable, and if I’m under pressure, then I’m usually not comfortable.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? Favourite? I can’t pick a favourite! I love movies too much! T_T Let’s just say nearly all Tim Burton films, hmm? Along with many others, but seriously, it would probably take a while to list all of my favourite movies, and I don’t think we have that kind of time. Least favourite? Bah, I don’t keep track of that. If I don’t like a movie then I immediately forget about it. I don’t deem it important enough to remember.
11. What is your favorite book? The Princess Bride by William Goldman. It’s so clever and witty. I love the writing style and I love the characters. X3
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) Mm…sleeping, being introspective, reading, writing, making up stories/characters, improving already existing characters, watching educational television… (National Geographic Channel rules! WHOOO! Okay, nerd time over.)
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? Probably my father, actually. Why? He is very knowledgeable on a good deal of subjects. He’s a genius. He’s had a few rough times in his childhood, and he’s going through rough times now, and I love him. =)
14. What is your biggest fear? Ooh…I have several. One, insects: I have a really big fear of waking up to an insect crawling over my face, the result of just that happening about a year ago. (I hate ants now. Sorry, little ants, you just aren’t cool anymore when you start crawling on people’s faces when they’re fracking sleeping… T_T) Also, whenever I turn on the stove/oven I’m terrified it may explode and burst into flames. Irrational and illogical, yes. I also have a fear of heights and falling but that’s terribly minor; I’m not often in that sort of situation, don’tcha know.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote? “I became insane with long periods of horrible sanity.” Attributed to Edgar Allan Poe, and although it’s not my favourite, I do quite like this quote. It rings very true. *nods solemnly*
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? SYLAR, OMIGAWD. *fangirls* God, but do I love fictional serial killers. Why? Honestly, I haven’t figured that one out yet. :\ But yeah. I also love Hiro. He’s awesome. I want him to be my friend. X3 And—well, gosh, everyone’s just awesome in that show, so. But Sylar’s the best.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? *shrugs* I really don’t know. OH! Candice, that deceptive, evil… *mumbles off angrily* At least Sylar is just misguided, Candice is just plain evil, man. v_v
18. Which character can you relate to the most? Um…I don’t know. Maybe Sylar? I’m not just saying that because I love the guy to death. I want to be famous and special. Part of the reason why I want to be an author—besides my fairly good writing skills and my joy of doing it—is because I want people to know my name. I don’t just want to fade into the dust after I die. I want to be immortalized forever (but only figuratively speaking, because the idea of true immortality frightens me completely. I mean, come on, that would really suck, being immortal). Maybe not even really famous—just having my name on the cover of a book, and having people read that book and say that they like it…that would probably be enough for me.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? Hiro. X3 He’s so cute and nice and sweet and—yeah. I would probably ask him if he wanted to grab a bite to eat. Maybe waffles. Because waffles are good. =3
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? I really don’t know, there are so many that are so neat and interesting. @_@ Maybe telekinesis…or pyrokinesis…or anything with a “kinesis.”
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? Eh, I’d just play around. XD I wouldn’t help anyone or hurt anyone, just play. I’m a cowardly weakling at heart—I probably wouldn’t be able to be a proper super hero if I tried.
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? I dunno, I usually like the super villains… @_@ OH, I got it. The Blue Raja from Mystery Men. He. Is. Epic. XD Just his name makes me laugh. Gotta love Mystery Men.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? I don’t know; as I said earlier I wouldn’t be able to be a super hero even if I tried. But if lots of people found out, then…I’d just…brace myself for the onslaught of questions and people?
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? Um…my own physical and mental limitations. I’m a coward and a weakling, I ain’t denyin’ that. If I ever got in a fight with another super-powered person I’d get my ass kicked from here to hell. XD
25. Please share at least two pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfortable or unable to post a photo. I have no photographs of myself, so I suppose, a brief description it is. I’m short—five feet and one inch tall, to be exact. I have darkish brown hair that’s a bit past shoulder length. My skin is very pale, my eyes are large and blue. Nothing else to say other than that, really.
26. Is there anything else you would like to add? I haven’t watched the second season yet. Please don’t spoil me. @_@