1. Name: Courtney Rose
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Female
4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? Doesn't Matter
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life? Well, at the moment I am in college studying English Literature,, Women's Studies and LGBT studies. Outside of that I work at a Bath and Body store and I do makeovers for a living.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? I think my favorite memory is just general car rides in Wisconsin while on vacation. I'm a sucker for scenerey.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? In a good day I would sleep in, have a great lunch or dinner, watch Stephen Colbert be hilarious and take a nap with my boyfriend.
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? Usually in a bad day my clothing rips or gets dirty in some fashion, I end up being late to something and most likely get rained on at some point.
9. How do you respond under pressure? Usually I am quite calm under pressure but if someone is really driving me nuts I may snap.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? My favorite movie would probably be Amelie or Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and my least favorite is Titanic.
11. What is your favorite book? The Great Gatsby or The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) I enjoy lying aruond with my boyfriend and watching TV, messing around with makeup and making collages or some type of art.
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? I really respect Michelle Obama because I think she is an amazingly powerful woman and is a great role model for women. I also really admire John Lennon and his constant fight for peace and the fact that he never cared what people thought of him.
14. What is your biggest fear? Death and losing those close to me.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote? "I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it." Blur - Country House
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? Elle, Claude, or Sylar. I just find them fascinating to watch and I think they are great actors.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? Claire. First season she was great but now...I just cannot take the constant whining.
18. Which character can you relate to the most? Maybe Hiro. Because he just wants to help everyone and make people happy.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? Hmm. Probably Sylar and ask what it would take to get in his bed and wake up alive. :] or Ando and ask him what it's like to be the sidekick who is pretty much cooler than half the actual heroes.
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? Probably telekinesis because I am lazy and it would make life easier. That or teleportation because I can just teleport to class without walking into the icy tundra outside.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? I would never ignore it. I don't think I would use it for evil/insane personal gain, just to help people and make life a bit easier.
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? I really enjoy Christian Bale's portrayal of Batman.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? I would most likely handle it quite well. I figure someone would find out one day. I'd just keep an eye out for myself and those around me in case of any immediate threat or danger.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? I judge harshly on first impression and if I don't like you I will pretend to be nice anyway. My mom always told me to keep my friends close and my enemies closer and I still do. And I often trust in people too much.
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfertable or unable to post a photo.
26. Is there anything else you would like to add? They Have Waffles! Let's have a dinner party.