4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender?
Nope, go ahead with whatever
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life?
My career as of now is a student but in my life I'd like to become a child psychiatrist (not just a psychiatrist-- a CHILD one. Now that we've got that straight...) and possibly get a book published.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why?
I remember when I was about eight or so and still living in Oregon I came up with this creature called a 'savage monkey' mostly to scare my younger brothers because I thought it was hysterical. Anyway, one of my good friends and I decided to document savage monkeys and as a result we spent about three days filming one of those grates for excess rain water and making funny-sounding monkey noises.
Luckily we weren't anywhere near my house and so the people on either side of those drainage thingamajigs had no idea who we were.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day?
XD I don't have many good days, but I think the ones that are the best are when I'm not at school and I'm by myself somewhere. Sometimes I'm with people but... eh.
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day?
I got to school, attend physics... attempt to go through math... yeah, it's pretty much it. Oh, and cleaning the house.
9. How do you respond under pressure?
Hold it all in. I'm not very good at expressing stress in a nice way.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite?
My answer is always Harold and Maude. Not because I have a real reason, it's just that nobody's heard of the thing and I think it's funny. And cute.
Oh god, Twilight. It hasn't come out yet, and I hate it.
11. What is your favorite book?
It's been The Outsiders for several years now and was recently replaced with A Clockwork Orange.
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?)
Well you've just taken away about half of my free time... actually I don't get a lot of that but when I do I'm either doing homework, trying not to do homework, sleeping, reading, or writing things.
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why?
Keith Moon. Mostly just his amazing drumming ability (even though I'm not a drummer) although I can't explain why after that since you have to admit the man, however amazing he was, had some serious problems.
Actually no, it's Ringo Starr. I hate the fact that all my idols are either old or dead but that's what happens, I guess... anyroad, back on topic, I love his promotion of peace and love and his music is fun not to mention he's just overall... friendly and adorable. Well, not so much friendly anymore, but for a long time he was very nice to his fans.
14. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders. I have arachnophobia to an alarming degree.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote?
I deep sea fish a lot. - John Entwistle
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why?
I used to like Isaac but since he's dead, Claude and Sylar share the top of my list. They're amazing characters (and Christopher Eccleston... woah baby)
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why?
West. He irks me on so many levels, I can't even explain why but that look he gives the camera sometimes like "oh god-- I'm gorgeous-- feel sorry for me NOW" makes me hate him.
18. Which character can you relate to the most?
I don't think I can relate to any of them the most. I mean, I guess I could be a mixture of some people but who those people ARE I dunno.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them?
Claude. It would take a bit for me to actually SAY anything and chances are he'd leave me with the bill but the main question would be "why the hell aren't you helping me pay for this?"
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)?
Necromancy. It just sounds cool. Say it with me: necromancyyyy... like in that book... I can't remember the title, but that girl had those bells and she'd ring them and the dead would do her bidding, or she would banish them. I'd love to do that.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others?
I'd use it for personal gain. Social interaction isn't exactly my forte in the first place and how can you help someone by manipulating dead things, anyway?
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film?
Oh... Batman. Christian Bale-Batman.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge?
I'd be embarrassed and a little disturbed because first and foremost I'd like to know who decided to tell everyone, and then the attention would get to me.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)?
My temper is horrible, I'm shy and a little antisocial, I can be horribly sarcastic and make fun of things people enjoy if I think it's stupid.
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfertable or unable to post a photo.
that's not even Mike Nesmith's real hat
so let me just say hats and wooly things are a big rarity...
and this is prior to a haircut and my realization that any attempt at guitar hero would end in failure (and awful Pete Townshend impressions)
26. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Hiro is my friend (I think waffles are gross).