4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? either
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life? I don't have career. I have quite a few medical conditions that keep me in constant pain and lead me from having a normal life. So unless paing for my doctor's Porsche is a job I honestly don't know how to answer that.I honestly don't know what I'd do.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? When my hamster escaped into my grandma's room on Christmas morning when I was little .Funny and I got to open my Christmas presents early.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? get very hyper. Smile a lot.Very bouncy,cute (in a slightly annoying way)
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? temper tantrums,major bitchiness.Definately a force to be reckoned with.
9. How do you respond under pressure? I stress out easily but in a life or death situation or a funeral I'm the one who holds the family together until I'm alone and breakdown.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? Get Smart; Speed 2
. What is your favorite book? Girl,Interrupted
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) shop,read,be cute
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? Tinkerbell. She's sassy,stuck with Peter Pan all this time.
14. What is your biggest fear? more pain,death
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote?An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine. A money machine.
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? Sylar,he just wanted to be special & loved. He just really went about it in the wrong way.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? Maybe Claire.She used to be my fav but this whole I want to be normal,I want to feel pain gets to me. I just want to smack her and say hello! whine about it once fine I get it but the way she does it just I wanna tell her that I wish I couldn't feel pain just for one hour ,one minute and to hear and watch her constantly hurt herself I just wanna again smack her.
18. Which character can you relate to the most? Elle for her mood swings and feeling like a lab rat.Being left with nothing and having to rebuild your life.Plus I use my cuteness anyway I can to get out of jams/get what I want too.I like Sylar's resourcefulness.I'm definately a very resourceful person. Clever and cunning.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? Peter, I'm mean come on he's hot and cares about the people he loves.
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? The power to control weather.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? personal gain and if I help others along the way cool.
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? Daredevil, he's not rich so he can't buy gadgets like Batman. He's handicapped so people constantly underestimate him, I know how that feels. Though Christian Bale's Batman is a close second.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? not well I want some privacy.I'm not a big people person. I don't like large crowds and you'd get crowds for sure with that revelation.Though I do love attention but you might get the wrong attention.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? FAMILY big time
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfertable or unable to post a photo. medium brown hair and brown eyes, dimples, wears glasses, girl next door looks. I get cute a lot.
26. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I want me some waffles.