1. Name: Alyson, Aly for short :)
2. Age: Just about 16
3. Gender: Female
4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? No preference!
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life? To answer the latter question, hmm... I'm not very sure what I will be doing later in life. I really want to pursue a career in theater and the arts, but so many things, like practicality, stand in my way. Maybe a degree in Mass Communications will be my best suit, something that encompasses a vast majority of areas I take interest in like cinematography, advertising, music, drama, etc.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? Waiting for 8:00 every Thursday night to watch Friends with my mom. Probably my favorite pastime.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? Absolutely no school work! Something stress free like, play my guitar, grab a cup at Starbucks with friends, or venture into my new hobby of napping.
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? Getting yelled at for just about everything I do. Some days I feel like every step I take is incorrect. Forgetting something.
9. How do you respond under pressure? On the outside, I seem passive and collected, and I really do try to pull it off that way. But inside, I'm just- dyin'! The moments before I go on stage for shows are the most painful things, I swear. Most of the time my dry wit helps me in sticky situations!
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? My favorite movies include Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks is an amazing actor!) Juno (a funny and compelling Indie flick) and Across The Universe (mainly because in my opinion, The Beatles were the best band in history.) My least favorite? I'm not sure! Something I'm being forced to watch!
11. What is your favorite book? I don't really have a favorite book in particular, but I did enjoy reading Katharine Hepburn's autobiographic book entitled, Me.
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) Friends, directing videos, guitar/bass/piano, COFFEE!
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? My family for always being there for me, my friends for helping me get through the day, Idina Menzel- my favorite Broadway actress, anyone who takes time in his or her day to do sacrifice his or herself to do something for someone else. Being selfless says so much. Oh. And the guy that invented indoor plumbing. Thanks for that.
14. What is your biggest fear? I'm not sure if it's considered a fear, but my downfall is the fact that I feel terrible when I'm not accepted. I think way too much about how people view me sometimes and I wish there was a way for me to just not care. Additionally, I can't stand heights... and clowns.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote?
"I was the cool kid of the uncool crowd." (Totally me!)
"Success builds character, failure reveals it."
"Here Comes The Sun" A song that always manages to cheer me up.
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? Noah Bennet. The man is the most badass character ever created. His character is so captivating. (Is he good? Is he bad?) He's the best dad anyone could ever ask for- he took a bullet for his little girl! Closely followed by Gabriel and Elle.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? Caitlin. Enough said. Poor woman.
18. Which character can you relate to the most? Probably Elle Bishop. I have my fair share of daddy issues.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? Definitely Noah/Jack Coleman. We'd go out on assignment and bag n tag! Afterwards we'd stop by a gas station to grab a couple slush-o's. To end on a high note, he'd teach me how to do that whole "finger trick" from Four Months Later.
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? Teleportation. I would love to visit London one day.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? I would definitely not ignore my power. I would use it for the good of mankind! It's a duty!
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? Besides HRG? Christopher Reeve's Superman. He was the ONE.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? Now... that would never happen. I'll make sure of it! If ever though, I wouldn't deny it.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? My indecisiveness, lack of confidence. Insects! I don't like insects! Especially when they buzz around in my ear!
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfortable or unable to post a photo.
I'm 5'2'. Dark hair, brown eyes, side swept bangs. My favorite things to wear are v-neck t's, skinny jeans, a cute scarf, and flip flops. Urban Outfitters!
26. Is there anything else you would like to add? Hiro is my friend!