1. Name: Natalie.
2. Age: Fifteen
3. Gender: Female.
4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? Yes, I would like a female character, I hope that it's okay. Oh, and if you really feel that I'm like a certain male character, feel free to mention him in your vote :)
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life?
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? I don't really remember my childhood, only some moments, which I don't really find any good. Oh, and I didn't had a terrible childhood, believe me... I just have a bad memory.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? I will buy something what I always wanted or go to cinema and see a wonderful movie.
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? I would meet boring people who feel that they're the center of the world and probably quarrel with my siblings.
9. How do you respond under pressure? I'm extremely stressed under pressure, I think too much and can have a breakdown.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? I have lots of them. The Butterfly Effect, He's Just Not That Into You, Twilight, Tokyo Boy - my loved ones. I'm not a fan of Matrix (just not my cup of tea, too depressing), Evan Almighty (haha, this one was the worst movie I have ever seen), Children of the Corn (creepy!), A Cinderella Story (boring and predictable, a horrible movie).
11. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter (1-5), A Little Princess, books by Meg Cabot.
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) Other than sitting behind a computer? D: Well, this is hard... lol. Probably reading, drawing or daydreaming.
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? I can't pick just one.
14. What is your biggest fear? Dying of someone who's important to me.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote? 'Why does it always rain on me?'
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? Elle, because she wasn't all 'serious business' like everyone else, and she was fun and witty, I love characters like her. Plus I believe that she's good in reality, she wanted to help Sylar be normal, after all. Her actions with Claire also shows that she's human.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? Hm, for now it's probably Mr. Bennet. No matter what he does he seems way too creepy. Also Caitlin, Maya Herrera... these two were random and annoying.
18. Which character can you relate to the most? Either Elle or Claire. These two are kind of smilar anyway :)
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? Sylar (he would be interesting to talk to, certainly), but on one condition: he absolutely won't kill me, haha. Or Peter, because he's cute ;D
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? Regeneration sounds good, but I would probably choose something smilar to Peter's ability.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? Use for personal gain at first, and when I'm bored with it I'd probably use it to help anyone who's close to me (I won't help some random people).
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? Shadowcat from X-Men.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? I would freak out, because it really should be a secret. This will cause a lot of problems, and I don't like problems. Sigh.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? Hm, it's probably my own feelings.
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfertable or unable to post a photo.
26. Is there anything else you would like to add? Nope!