1. Name: Chiara
2. Age: Turning 21 next month.
3. Gender: Female.
4. Would you prefer to be stamped as a specific gender? Nope. Either is fine.
5. What is your Career? If you don’t have one, what is it that you would prefer to do career-wise with your life? I study Foreign Languages for Publishing. Despite loving language, what I really want to do is organizing events. Rock concerts would be perfect.
6. What is your favorite moment/memory from your childhood? Why? It's not a specific moment, it's more a routine. When I was like 8-9 years old, I used to spend the afternoon at a park near home with my best friend. After doing our homeworks, one of us would call the other and we would meet there and talk, play, climb trees. I was happy, they were the perfect afternoons and I still like to remember those times.
7. What do you do in a typical GOOD day? I get up quite late, say 10 AM, have breakfast watching some TV show, check my e-mails, then get dressed and take a train to go to lesson. Since it's a good day, I only have one lesson, which means I get to see my friends at university but I don't get bored. Lunch with friends, then back home. In the afternoon, I take some time for myself... listen to music, think about random things, write a chapter of a story, chat with some friends. As for the night, if it's a REALLY good day, I go to a concert. If it's a NORMAL good day, I spend some hours chatting with friends.
8. What happens to you in a typical BAD day? I get up very early, go to university, lots and lots of lessons without time to eat, see people or breathe. When I'm back home I'm too tired to really do anything and I end up in bed listening to sad songs.
9. How do you respond under pressure? I only work under pressure. Give me three months to do something, and I'll do more in the last two days than in all the weeks before. Stress? No problem. It looks like I'm not gonna make it and I'm going out of my mind, but in the end I'll do it.
10. What is your favorite movie? Least favorite? Hard question. Favorite movie... I'd say Requiem for a Dream. It's sad and depressing and intense, and I need to be in a really good mood to watch it, but I love it. As for the least favorite, I really don't know. I usually shut down the tv after 30 minutes if I don't like what I'm seeing.
11. What is your favorite book? It's not a book, it's a saga. A Song of Ice and Fire by GRR Martin. Fantasy. I love the fact that the characters are real: heroes make mistakes, the bad people are not pure evil, characters change, evolve...
12. How do you like to spend your free time (other than sitting behind a computer?) I meet up with friends, watch TV shows, listen to music, street-team for bands (= promote them), go to concerts, travel.
13. Who (whether in fiction, real life, across time etc) do you admire and respect the most? Why? Oh, and I thought the movie question was hard. A friend of mine. He's amazing. He's been through a lot (and I do mean a lot) and yet he's not defeated. He made big mistakes but he was able to see that he was doing the wrong thing and he went back to the right path. He wants to help people come out of their dark periods, help them fight depression and abuse and apathy. I admire him so much. I don't believe in God and such things, but if angels existed, they would be like him.
14. What is your biggest fear? Insects. Beatles and grasshoppers especially. On a "higher" level, being alone - losing the people I love. I am who I am because of and thanks to them. I don't know what I'd be without them.
15. What is your favorite lyric/quote? I'm gonna cheat and quote two songs. We're too young for regrets, from "Would you believe?" by Your Favorite Enemies and Mary was becoming everything she didn't want to be, from "Buddha for Mary" by Thirty Seconds to Mars.
16. Who is your favorite character on Heroes, and why? I've got two: Peter and Hiro. What can I say?, I love heroes. :P If I need to choose just one, I'll go with Peter. Because... he's good, he wants to save the world and believes he can do it. He reminds me of the friend I talk about a few questions ago, even without all the bad stuff in the past.
17. Who is your least favorite character on Heroes and why? Angela. I might change my mind in the future, but as for now I think she's a bad person. She's false and... well, not only she was ready to blow up NYC, but she told Matt to shoot her own son. Yeah, I know, the virus. But still.
18. Which character can you relate to the most? I don't know. I think Claire, because she needs people she can trust and who love her and so do I.
19. If you could pick any one from the show to go on a dinner date with, who would it be and what would you do? What would you ask them? I'm gonna pick Mohinder. I'll ask him to talk about his father's theory, because I really want to know more.
20. If you could have any super power what would it be (it does not have to be used in “Heroes”)? I'd like Claude's power, invisibility. Hiro's is very cool, too, but I'd be too afraid of making mistakes. Claire's power is really cool too, but in the end I think I'll choose Claude's.
21. If you had a super power would you try to ignore it? Use it for personal gain? Use it to help others? I wouldn't ignore it. I might be frightened by it in the beginning, but after a few days I'll start using it. I'll surely help others, but yeah, I'll also do things for myself.
22. Who is your ultimate favorite super hero from any show/comic/cartoon/film? I don't like the traditional superheroes (Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc.), so... uhm... can I choose Hiro? His dedication, passion... he believes in what he does.
23. As a super hero how would you react to your identity becoming public knowledge? I wouldn't like it. I don't really like being in the spotlight.
24. What is your weakness (because every hero has one!)? I am lazy. Not the President of Procrastinators, but surely a member of the group.
25. Please share at least 2 pictures of your self, or write a brief description of your appearance if you are uncomfertable or unable to post a photo. photo 1 and photo 2
26. Is there anything else you would like to add? Hiro is my friend.